I will use connectionTTL if no NettyConnectionTimeout is specified.

I don't think we should ever allow a connection to be trying to open
in more than TTL anyways. it should been considered TTL if ping /
pongs were already established.

@Robbie: how that affects the qpid AMQP client? Perhaps we should also
add a test using failover with a network failure over AMQP and see how
the timeout is configured in there?

--
Clebert Suconic