Hi Bruce,

I would like to contribute with the two e-mails sent about ActiveMQ:

- 5.15.10 & 5.16.0 releases preparation
- Roadmap proposal (JMS 2.0, JDK 11 support, ...)
- Cloud friendly features

Unfortunately I don't have the permission to edit the wiki page.

Can you grant permission to my user ?

Thanks,
Regards
JB