Hi Rod-

Thanks for sharing your efforts. Please add your notes to the JIRA here so we
have tracking: https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/AMQ-8149
<https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/AMQ-8149>

I started listing out some feature ideas, and it would make sense to track the
discussion there so we capture the historical.

Thanks!
Matt Pavlovich