Hey All,

Matt and I were talking on the Jakarta lists about getting the Jakarta
Messaging TCK setup for ActiveMQ Classic.

I know there was a TCK setup at some point as I’ve sat next to Hiram while he
ran it way back in the day.  I don’t recall if he was running the Geronimo TCK
setup, however, or if he had managed to get a setup with just plain ActiveMQ.

If there was a TCK setup, it would probably be here:

 - svn list https://svn.apache.org/repos/tck/activemq-tck

Even if you are a committer, you would not have access unless you were around
in the 2004-2010 timeframe and agreed to be confidential with the TCK materials
and results.

If there are any folks around from back then, can you quickly check to see if
something is there?

If so, we will now be able to safely make that repo public and convert it to
git.

-David