As Pieterjan said, Sphinx allows us to have documentation for each release,
which is a useful feature to have and we should try and keep it. However,
if we are creating a new website then one of the side goals for
accessibility should be a consistent theme throughout the website. Does
Hugo and Sphinx have overlapping theme templates that could allow us to
have both?