Awesome Research. As long as we can maintain documentation for all our
versions, I agree we should overhaul the website. Improving our SEO and
making it easier for people to contribute to the project are crucial
concerns for us helping us grow the community. As for the static site
generator we use: I think using the tool with the largest and most active
community is probably best. It will mean that there is better support and
likely more robust feature set and documentation to take advantage of.