Hi Gourav,

Just reading through the user guide and the docs, this looks really elegant. If
it can bring up a Mesos cluster and Marathon within 90 seconds thats really
promising. Did you happen to check what will be latency in adding few more
slaves into an existing cluster (magnum cluster-update mycluster replace
node_count=8)?

Suresh