From: Suresh Marru <sma...@apache.org>
Date: Friday, September 16, 2016 at 9:32 AM
To: Airavata Dev <dev@airavata.apache.org>
Subject: Re: Building a Mesos (+Marthon) cluster using OpenStack Magnum

Hi Gourav,

Just reading through the user guide and the docs, this looks really elegant. If
it can bring up a Mesos cluster and Marathon within 90 seconds thats really
promising. Did you happen to check what will be latency in adding few more
slaves into an existing cluster (magnum cluster-update mycluster replace
node_count=8)?

Suresh

On Sep 15, 2016, at 11:50 AM, Shenoy, Gourav Ganesh