After I use the Airavata platform, I do have 4 questions.

1)      Can I lock the setting values for some properties after we customize
these values for a specified computer source, e.g.    Queue*, Node Count, Total
Core and Wall Time limit. We don't want the users to change these setting for
specified computer resource.

[cid:image001.png@01D224A4.8058B7A0]

2)      Does the Airavata have a function to delete the experiments? I made
many test cases, but I don't want to see them anymore.

3)      Can the Airavata  show output log from the SLURM or PBS jobs on the web
page directly?

4)      What is the meaning of "Data is Staged" in App Input Fields in the UI
of Edit Application Interface?

Thanks,

Zhong Wang