Hello Devs,

I needed some advice on the license of the MPI libraries. The MPICH library
that I have been trying claims to have a "BSD Like" license (
http://git.mpich.org/mpich.git/blob/HEAD:/COPYRIGHT).

I am aware that OpenMPI which uses BSD license is currently used in our
application. I had chosen to start investigating MPICH because it claims to
be a highly portable and high quality implementation of latest MPI
standard, suitable to cloud based clusters.

If anyone could please advise on the acceptance of the MPICH libraries MSD
Like license for ASF, that would help.

Thank you.

Best Regards,
Mangirish Wagle