Hi Yasas,

Very nice blog -
https://medium.com/@yasgun/in-progress-beginners-guide-to-setup-apache-airavata-for-development-on-ubuntu-17-10-6323ff5113d8

<https://medium.com/@yasgun/in-progress-beginners-guide-to-setup-apache-airavata-for-development-on-ubuntu-17-10-6323ff5113d8>

Can you review and improve the airavata setup documentation at -
http://airavata.readthedocs.io/en/latest/
<http://airavata.readthedocs.io/en/latest/> you can send a PR to the source at
- https://github.com/apache/airavata-docs
<https://github.com/apache/airavata-docs>

GSoC Aspirants,

Prior to your application deadline (March 27th) we expect you to do similar
engagement on the mailing list to essentially demonstrate you are able to work
with Airavata code base on your laptops and have enough expertise to submit
pull requests, even through the changes may be small and trivial.

Suresh