Hi Gourav,

Issue is getting an error saying “curl_exec() failed. Error: ”, when trying
to login to PHP Gateway with,
Admin_username : "default-admin"
Admin_password : "123456"

This has happened due to not configuring Keycloak.

Previously I used the file, “site.yml” at “airavata/dev-tools/ansible” to
deploy everything with a single command “ansible-playbook -i
inventories/path/to/inventory/dir site.yml”. At that time, I was in a
mis-perception that it is taking care of all manual Keycloak
configurations, which it actually does not.

Therefore, after clarifying the behavior of "site.yml", I followed the
method that is in the updated blog article and it fixed the issue.

Thanks