Hi Lahiru,

This is really nice and clean.

I have added few comments in the PR though. Specially you have to
parameterize the values inside the template files. Have a look at an
existing template file. Also you can separate out job monitors into a new
role to have a better separation among helix components and monitors. There
are few more improvements that you can do but at the moment let's go with
this and do the changes when necessary.

Thanks
Dimuthu