Hello,

I am planning to create a gateway for domain specific usage and I have the
following requirement.

Users of this gateway should be able to upload a very large file (probably
more than 200GB) to the cluster (probably to the lustre file system within
the cluster) and use that file in an experiment.

Ideally, I am looking for some form of a command line tool as follows:

./airavata-file-upload <gateway-url> <file-path>

Then this should prompt for
Gateway user id : kermit
Gateway Password : *******
Experiment Id: elmo
Associated Experiment Attribute: webgraph

Is this possible in current implementation? Sorry, I am not up to date with
recent developments in Airavata.

Thanks
-Thejaka