Amila,

We don’t really have anything like this right now.  Sachin is working on a new
approach to data management which might help by allowing users to upload files
directly to a data store and then selecting those files when configuring an
experiment. Would that suffice? That’s a little different from your requirement
to upload a file directly to the cluster.