Hi everyone,

We have previously discussed the donation of Airflow k8s operator [1], that
was originally developed by Barni (cc'ed) [2] and who has agreed to donate
it to Apache Airflow.

Barni has been working with Pablo (cc’ed) to make sure the files and their
dependencies have appropriate licenses. Now they have submitted the work as
a pull request:

https://github.com/apache/airflow/pull/6623

This vote is to determine if the Airflow PMC is in favor of accepting this
donation, subject to the fulfillment of the ASF IP Clearance process.

    [ ] +1 : Accept contribution of Airflow k8s operator
    [ ]  0 : No opinion
    [ ] -1 : Reject contribution because...

The vote will be open for at least 72 hours.

The specifics about the location of the code are not relevant at the
moment. For now, I’m just looking to finalize the donation, and we can
later deal with the practical considerations regarding where to keep the
code, and setting up CI/CD for it.

Thanks,
Aizhamal

[1]