Never used BRIN. I think in general DB of Airflow is rather small under
most circumstances (comparing to the databases I used to work with) - and I
think it could be a premature optimisation to switch type of index without
an actual evidence it is a problem of any sort and that we should use it.
Especially that it is Postgres-only - if find out that is worth fixing in
Postgres (because there is a serious performance improvement we can get)
then I think we must find a way how to make similar improvements in MySQL.
There are some existing mysql installations out there.

J.

--

Jarek Potiuk

M: +48 660 796 129 <+48660796129>