Yep. Tomek is driving the effort to start the Apache Local Community and I
am helping with that :). Would be great to see more of those -
starting around more focused communities - we organise already Apache Beam
and Apache Airflow meetups so that's a good start :)

Speaking of workshops - again if you feel like running a workshop for
Airflow - we are happy to help. You can contact me via private channels as
well (mail/slack).

We have already an "incubation" phase for five(!) more workshops that we
might help with/co-organise - two in Lithuania (Kaunas and Vilnius), one in
Amsterdam, one in Boston (OCSD conference) and one in Pittsburgh (PyCon)

It's maybe not yet spreading like a wildfire yet but ....

J.

--

Jarek Potiuk

M: +48 660 796 129 <+48660796129>