Hi everyone,,

We have finally pushed through the process of getting the IP clearance for
this donation. Thanks for driving a lot of the effort, Jakob!

As per Apache Infra response [1], we now can create a new
'airflow-on-k8s-operator' repo under apache/airflow and move the code.

[1]
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/INFRA-19715?page=com.atlassian.jira.plugin.system.issuetabpanels%3Aall-tabpanel