So far, seems all in favor.

I will just highlight, in case it's not clear.... when we release this
(presumably 2.4), basically every single dag in existence will start
emitting deprecation warnings, and prior to 3.0, basically every dag in
existence will need to be updated.

Thankfully, for most people, this should be an easy update since DAG is
kwargs only, IIRC.