Thanks Jarek

There will be a couple more notices like this as we apply to the rest of
the codebase.  Non-providers / non-core is coming soon, and core will be
applied closer to 2.5.

And if you don't want to squash to one commit, I think you can also just do
`pre-commit run black --all-files`, which doesn't take very long anyway.

You can also do something like this:

pre-commit run black --files $(git diff $(git merge-base main HEAD)
 --name-only)

And that should just run it on the files that show up in the diff between
your branch and main.

Thanks