This is a tough one.  Many PRs and contributors deserving of recognition
here. And cool to see so much engagement in the voting.

But my vote goes to #30375... It may seem like a small fix but I think it
(at least hopefully) should alleviate a lot of frustration and it's an
example of someone, whose primary responsibility is not necessarily OSS
development but helping customers troubleshoot problems with airflow, just
jumping in and getting their hands dirty and solving problems and I think
that's cool and a cool thing to recognize.