+1 binding. Verified reproducibility, signatures, licences, checksums.
Installed it locally and got Airflow working.

Though - one comment. While doing it now, the prometheus exporter image has
not been pulled yet and the exporter is failing. The problem is that `
quay.io` is going through an outage currently it seems.

It's a RedHat service, so I presume it's a temporary blip, I am not sure
how reliable it is, but it seems to be going for well over 30 minutes for
me at least and does not show a sign of recovery, so maybe we
should consider switching to dockerhub for all our images in the future -
at least we will rely on a single service, not two of those. It seems quay
is far less reliable than dockerhub:

Quay last 30 days::

[image: image.png]

Last 24 hrs: