Hello here.

I have not not heard a lot of feedback after my last update, so let me
start a vote, hoping that the last changes proposed addressed most of the
concerns.

Just to recap. the proposal is here:
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/AIRFLOW/AIP-67+Multi-team+deployment+of+Airflow+components

Summarizing the most recent changes - responding to comments and doubts
raised during the discussion:

* renamed it to be multi-team to clarify that this is the only case it
addresses
* splitting it into two phases: without and with internal API AIP-44 (also
named as GRPC server)
* implifying the approach for Variables and Connections, where no changes
in Airflow will be needed to handle the DB updates.

This makes phase 1 simpler and not depending on AIP-44.

The vote will last till next Friday 26th of April 2024 Noon CEST.