Short reminder and correction :).

Wei Lee - as a committer, your vote is binding for any votes except
releases. Releases are special - they are a legal act of the
Apache Software Foundation, so when you vote on releases, only PMC votes
are binding.

Generally "releasing software" is what the ASF Foundation does. The
foundation does not create software, only releases it ("for the public
good").
The PMC member is an official role in the ASF bylaws
https://www.apache.org/foundation/bylaws.html  (Apache Airflow is a PMC).
This is according to Delaware laws - that's where Foundation is registered
as https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/501(c)(3)_organization non-profit
organisation,

This allows us to release software without the fear that someone will sue
us personally if they are harmed by it, because if - as PMC members - we
follow ASF rules (minimum 3 PMC members, reproducibility check, signatures,
etc.) ASF indemnifies us personally from any harm done to anyone using that
released software.

But all the other decisions in Airflow are voted by committers:
https://github.com/apache/airflow?tab=readme-ov-file#voting-policy - so
committer votes are binding (except releases).

J.