Dear Airflow Community,

I will be cutting 3.4.0b1 in the week of 12th Oct 2026 as per 3.4.0
timelines
<https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/spaces/AIRFLOW/pages/446071447/Airflow+3.4#Airflow3.4-Airflow3.4Timelines>
.



I am planning to create the v3-4-test branch next week and keep it mostly
in-sync with main until 12th Oct, which is the feature freeze date. From
the freeze onward, any new features merged to main will *not* be included
in 3.4. Work on bug fixes for existing new features is fine.


Let’s focus our efforts over the coming days on:

   - Completing ongoing 3.4 features and testing, including (but not
limited to) docs coverage
   - Prioritizing bugfixes

This will help ensure we get a stable and solid release out the
door, tentatively planned for 2nd Nov.

Finally, a call for action: I’ll need help with *release notes* & *release
blog post* for new features in 3.4.0

   - If you’ve worked on adding a new feature and would like it
   highlighted, please either let me know or open a PR with a detailed
   newsfragment for release notes
   - For the blog post, please also send in your entries - screenshots
   would be especially valuable for UI features.

Thanks everyone, for your contributions!

Regards,
Rahul Vats

Reply via email to