I really look forward to it, Gerard! I've read what you you wrote so far
and I really liked it - please keep up the great job!

I am hoping to see some best practices for the design of incremental loads
and using timestamps from source database systems (not being on UTC so
still confused about it in Airflow). Also practical use of subdags and
dynamic generation of tasks using some external metadata (maybe describe in
details something similar that wepay did
https://wecode.wepay.com/posts/airflow-wepay)