Hi all,
I'm trying to get DockerOperator to pull images from our private ECR
repository in AWS. I've seen the following issue on DockerOperator to pull
private images https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/AIRFLOW-71

Since AWS doesn't use username/passwords to allow login to ECR
repositories, I'm hoping someone can point me in the right direction.

I've configured the login-helper from AWS-Labs
https://github.com/awslabs/amazon-ecr-credential-helper on an instance with
the appropriate role to pull from ECR. When the job executes however, I get
the following error:

Internal Server Error ("b'Get
https://###########.dkr.ecr.region/v2/repository-url/manifests/latest:
no basic auth credentials'")

I'm either missing something simple or is it possible to configure a Docker
Connection in the Admin pane to execute the amazon-ecr-credential-helper
binary to let these jobs login as needed?

Let me know if I can provide any more information.

Thanks,
James