Yes, the same happened to me. One of my colleague wanted to use a Google Cloud
Storage operator but he was looking at the old docs so he couldn't find one.

I suggest we should have documentation at 2 places:
1) PythonHosted - For latest stable airflow version on PyPI
2) Readthedocs - For up-to-date documentation of Airflow on GitHub

Regards,
Kaxil

On 04/02/2018, 13:47, "fo...@driesprongen.nl on behalf of Driesprong, Fokko"