Hi Raman -

First, we’d be happy to help you test this out with Airflow. Or you could
do it yourself by using http://open.astronomer.io/airflow/ (w/ Docker
Engine + Docker Compose) to quickly spin up a test environment. Everything
is hooked to Prometheus/Grafana to monitor how the system reacts to your
workload.

-Ry
CEO, Astronomer

On April 12, 2018 at 12:23:46 PM, ramandu...@gmail.com (ramandu...@gmail.com)