Thanks Ry,
Just wondering if there is any approximate number on concurrent tasks a
scheduler can run on say 16 GB RAM and 8 core machine.
If its already been done that would be useful.
We did some benchmarking with local executor and observed that each
TaskInstance was taking ~100MB of memory so we could only run ~130 concurrent
tasks on 16 GB RAM and 8 core machine.

-Raman Gupta