Found some time, opened a PR:
https://github.com/apache/incubator-airflow/pull/3413
<https://github.com/apache/incubator-airflow/pull/3413>

Commiters:

- Go to https://id.apache.org/ <https://id.apache.org/> and check that you have
a GitHub username listed. Once you add it you'll get an invite on Github you
need to accept.
- Then go to https://gitbox.apache.org/setup/
<https://gitbox.apache.org/setup/> and follow through the steps on that page.

Once we've done this you should be able to commit to the github repo, once we
get the Apache Infra team to migrate the repo for us. I'll open a ticket for
this early next week.

-ash