Clearing :)

I've gotten as far as having the tab with this Jira issue open again. Which is
progress :)

I've been back at work for a week, so things are getting less hectic both at
home and at work, so I should be able to find time for this this week or next.
If someone picks it up before I get to it I won't be upset :)

-ash