Tbh I like to go to a setup where it is secure by default. Airflow is getting
more and more used so it also increases the attack surface. If you run “initdb”
or “resetdb” it is easy to provide a generated password.

I don’t see a reason anymore for having a unsecured version.

B.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn iPad