Hey all,

I have cut Airflow 1.10.0 RC1. This email is calling a vote on the release,
which will last for 72 hours. Consider this my (binding) +1.

Airflow 1.10.0 RC 1 is available at:

https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/incubator/airflow/1.10.0rc1/
<https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/incubator/airflow/1.10.0rc1/>

apache-airflow-1.10.0rc1+incubating-source.tar.gz is a source release that
comes with INSTALL instructions.
apache-airflow-1.10.0rc1+incubating-bin.tar.gz is the binary Python "sdist"
release.

Public keys are available at:

https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/release/incubator/airflow/
<https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/release/incubator/airflow/>

The amount of JIRAs fixed is over 700. Please have a look at the changelog.

Please note that the version number excludes the `rcX` string as well
as the "+incubating" string, so it's now simply 1.10.0. This will allow us
to rename the artifact without modifying the artifact checksums when we
actually release.

Cheers,
Bolke