+1 (non-binding)

* Verified checksums and signatures of the packages
* Checked license and notice files
* Run the tests
* Installed from git tag and run some example DAGs

Two minor findings:
* In airflow/api/auth/backend/kerberos_auth.py the original license
header was replaced with the ASF one, it should be restored, see PR [1]
* MD5 files should no longer be distributed, see [2]

Kind Regards,
Stefan

[1] https://github.com/apache/incubator-airflow/pull/3591
[2] https://www.apache.org/dev/release-distribution#sigs-and-sums