Hey all,

If I'm being honest with myself, I don't believe I'll have enough time to
do this adequately. Sorry about this, but I'm having to focus on a number
of different areas at work these days, and it's leaving a bit less time for
Airflow. I do plan to keep involved, but I don't think steering Airflow
through graduation is the wisest thing for me to be doing at the moment.

Cheers,
Chris