Can this be confirmed? Then I can have a look at it. Preferably with dag
definition code.

On the licensing requirements:

1. Indeed licensing header for markdown documents. It was suggested to use html
comments. I’m not sure how that renders with others like PDF though.
2. The licensing notifications need to be tied to a specific version as
licenses might change with versions.

Cheers
Bolke

Verstuurd vanaf mijn iPad