Hi Hitesh,

My understanding was that the only official place an Apache release can happen
from is https://www.apache.org/dist/incubator/airflow/
<https://www.apache.org/dist/incubator/airflow/> - so anything else is by
definition not an official Apache release.

So i guess it depends on what we mean by "Apache" release - could it be
confused that it is in some way official, yes, possibly. Although the end-user
would have to go out of their way to find it and install it so the risk was
low, and I felt that the benefit to the community of being able to test and
install this easily was worth the small risk of confusion.

Possibly something I should have asked (voted on?) first, or before we do this
in the future.

-ash