With my Mentor hat on, I'm entirely confident that Airflow is ready to
graduate.  The community broadly gets the Apache Way and operates
within it.  The community is healthy and engaged.  The last couple
releases went well, with no hitches whatsoever for the last one.

The graduation process is mainly paperwork[1] and running VOTEs [2]
here and on the IPMC.  Last time I suggested this had to be done by
the Champion, which wasn't correct - anyone from the PPMC can do so.
I may have some free cycles over the next few weeks, so I'll take a
look at the check list to see what we can get out of the way, but any
of the PPMCers can also take items.  The IPMC also likes it if
Podlings go through and grade themselves on the Maturity Model[2], if
someone wants to do that.

-Jakob

[1] http://incubator.apache.org/projects/airflow.html
[2]