Oarsome Bolke, thanks for starting this.

It looks like we are closer than I thought!

We can use those security lists (though having our own would be nice) - either
way we will need to make this prominent in the docs.

Couple of points

CS10: that github link is only visible to members of the team

CD30: probably good as it is, we may want to do
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/AIRFLOW-3400
<https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/AIRFLOW-3400> to remove the last niggle
of the GPL env var at install time (but not a hard requirement, just nice)

-ash