Looks good, made some minor edits, my version is here:
http://jsfiddle.net/agnCL/2/embedded/result/

Made a few style changes in the opening paragraph, italicizing forge instead of
double quotes and using an Oxford Comma in the short feature list. These are
both personal style preferences, so feel free to not incorporate those if you
feel strongly about them.

I made a change for the IRC link (split link to chat and archives).
Alternatively, for a more "user friendly" approach, we could link to the web
chat ( https://webchat.freenode.net/?channels=allura ), but I thought the
irc:// link would make more sense for the more tech-savvy audience of the
"Developers" section.

I considered separating the mailing list links as well (to "subscribe" and
"archives"), but then I realized the archive page has subscription instructions
on it already.

--
Chris Tsai