---

** [tickets:#8145] Minimize jquery ui JS**

**Status:** in-progress
**Milestone:** unreleased
**Created:** Tue Feb 14, 2017 03:27 PM UTC by Dave Brondsema
**Last Updated:** Tue Feb 14, 2017 03:27 PM UTC
**Owner:** Dave Brondsema

Allura has a jquery-base.js that includes jquery, jquery-ui and a few other
little helpers all in one file.  The jquery UI build has a lot of components,
and the total file is 332K.  Without jquery ui, it is 98K.

We should determine what jquery ui components are needed and make a new build
with just that.  Additionally, we should only include the jquery ui file on the
pages that need it.

---

Sent from forge-allura.apache.org because dev@allura.apache.org is subscribed
to https://forge-allura.apache.org/p/allura/tickets/

To unsubscribe from further messages, a project admin can change settings at
https://forge-allura.apache.org/p/allura/admin/tickets/options.  Or, if this is
a mailing list, you can unsubscribe from the mailing list.