On 14 Feb 2017 18:11, "Dave Brondsema"
<d...@brondsema.net<mailto:d...@brondsema.net>> wrote:

  *   status: in-progress --> review
  *   Comment:

Minimize jquery ui JS

Milestone: unreleased
Created: Tue Feb 14, 2017 03:27 PM UTC by Dave Brondsema
Last Updated: Tue Feb 14, 2017 03:27 PM UTC
Owner: Dave Brondsema

Allura has a jquery-base.js that includes jquery, jquery-ui and a few other
little helpers all in one file. The jquery UI build has a lot of components,
and the total file is 332K. Without jquery ui, it is 98K.

We should determine what jquery ui components are needed and make a new build
with just that. Additionally, we should only include the jquery ui file on the
pages that need it.

Sent from forge-allura.apache.org<http://forge-allura.apache.org> because
dev@allura.apache.org<mailto:dev@allura.apache.org> is subscribed to

To unsubscribe from further messages, a project admin can change settings at
https://forge-allura.apache.org/p/allura/admin/tickets/options. Or, if this is
a mailing list, you can unsubscribe from the mailing list.