Hi Dave!

If I understood your ideas right, I'd love to see that. I putted quite a
lot of work into the styles to get my allura instance mobile ready. And the
result is by far not clean.

But the biggest advantage would be, that I can change every page. So I can
make more easily make adaptations to the view of specific tools.

But wouldn't it also mean that you have to maintain two versions of Jinja
templates for quite a while?

Regards,
Ingo