Ok do you want to lower the PIL version for us?  I was also wondering if we
should change the default docker version from 3.7 to 3.11.  I don't know if it
really matters when we do that.  Either way I could start a release process in
a day or two

On 8/9/23 1:37 PM, Guillermo Cruz <guillermo.c...@slashdotmedia.com.INVALID>