Thank you Randall! For now as a quick fix, I've integrated Annotator as a Git submodule using yarn workspace. It's not working fully yet, with some differences in import syntax that probably stem from the fact we use Browserify. Once I get everything working, I'll send a link to the diff, so we can see if it's interesting to merge back upstream. Looking forward to the package, will be much cleaner to integrate  ;)