Stefan Bodewig wrote, On 08/04/2003 9.07:
On Mon, 07 Apr 2003, Nicola Ken Barozzi <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

What should I send a patch for?

For now, new attributes would be better IMHO.

Yes. Solution to the problem, and extra goodies later.

But why stick with the
resource protocol?  Can't Xalan deal with stylesheets loaded via http?

Please excuse me, I'm a PITA, but with all these mails I got a bit lost B-)

You mean use a full URL? Would that not confuse and create problems when we do move to a VFS?

So you mean:

 <xslt in="a" out="b" style-url="the/url/to/the/style"/>

?

And

 <import url=""/>

?