Stefan Bodewig schreef:
On Fri, 12 Oct 2007, Xavier Hanin <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
On 10/11/07, Dominique Devienne <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

What about using [EMAIL PROTECTED] and [EMAIL PROTECTED] directly, and discuss
Ivy
directly on the Ant lists? Ivy could be considered in a way as a
big AntLib, and we don't have separate lists for AntLibs for
example. Just a thought... --DD
I don't really know what I think about that...

Same here.

So I don't know what I really prefer, maybe it's something we should
ask to our (Ant and Ivy) users on our current user mailing list?

That might be a good idea for users, but what about dev?  We are the
users here.

I understand your wish to keep automatic mails and human generated
content separate.  Maybe we should do so for Ant as well?

Stefan

I'd agree on separation of the commit messages for ant as well.

volumes on september
ivy-commits 119
ivy-dev 51
ivy-user 146
ant-dev 453 (48 gump, 113 svn, many bugzilla)
ant-user 446

maybe we could create the following lists

ant-bugs (gump, bugzilla, (what bug platform is ivy on?))
ant-commits (svn commits from both ivy and ant)
ant-dev (development discussion on both ivy and ant)
ant-user (as-is for the users)
ivy-user (as-is for the users)

br Martijn