Xavier Hanin schreef:
On 10/12/07, Stefan Bodewig <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
On Fri, 12 Oct 2007, Martijn Kruithof <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

maybe we could create the following lists

ant-bugs (gump, bugzilla, (what bug platform is ivy on?))
ant-commits (svn commits from both ivy and ant)
ant-dev (development discussion on both ivy and ant)
ant-user (as-is for the users)
ivy-user (as-is for the users)
works for me (but I probably wouldn't split bugs and commits at all).
And instead of ant-dev, [EMAIL PROTECTED] as it is right now.

Ivy uses JIRA and Xavier is the admin IIRC.

Fine for me too, and I agree with Stefan, I wouldn't split bugs and commits.
There's also yet another notification e-mail kind: wiki notifications. Where
would they fall in?

Good points

new proposal:

notifications (gump, wiki, bugzilla, jira, wiki, svn, for both ivy and ant)
dev (development discussion on both ivy and ant)
ant-user
ivy-user

Martijn